Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

The Hot air balloon race

This week we have used a picture as motivation for our writing. We had a story starter and then we had
to carry on the story. What I like about my writing is my full stops and capital letters.
I need to improve on using adjectives. We also made a google draw showing the things that we would
take with us in on the balloon.

Hot air balloon               
I have packed some clothes. I have packed some food like
2 minute noodles, tomatoes and doughnuts. My mum and dad
and my one friend came with me. We will go to Hong Kong first. I always wanted too and now I'm finally doing it. I would spend all that prize money on homeless people.


When I look out of my hot air balloon, I could hear the little
voices cheering for all the crews. There were lots of birds and
clouds around us. All of the little dots were the homes and
there were tiny little cars that looked like ants. It was so much
fun. It smelt like heaven and I kind of got cloud sick. I had lots
of fun with my best friend Kaira. Cruz’s crew came first in the
end.

No comments:

Post a Comment