Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Animal Town - Writing Starter


Kia ora
This week we have used another picture as motivation for our writing. We had a story starter and then
we had to carry on the story. What I like about my writing is that it is creative.
I need to improve on my spelling. Here is my writing about Animal Town.


Animal Town
“Yay!” When I visited animal town there was a warning, so I read it and it said “Be careful of all the animals because they are crazy animals.” So I looked out for crazy animals and when I arrived there was a golden lion, a big hairy orangutan, a black and white zebra, a rainbow parakeet, a cute grey and white koala and a big brown and black bear.


They weren't crazy and I had so much fun with the lion. It was the best day of my life and the best memories were where I saw a zebra crossing the street, and an orangutan looking for all the bad animals and a big cute koala climbing a tree and tall meerkats looking at the bear while the bear was in a yellow van with the cute and cuddly koala. The koala is climbing up it’s comfy tree, it likes to eat delicious leaves in my comfy tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment